At the end of 2019, which seems like a lifetime ago, we highlighted a State of the Industry Report, which identified the top growth areas in IT. Following is an excerpt from the December 2019 Insight:
- Business Intelligence (BI)/Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
Not surprisingly, investments in security and cloud technologies were in the top four. In 2020, with the sharp increase in need and demand for remote/virtual work, these investments took on a whole new pace, and those organizations who had fallen behind the adoption curve frantically tried to catch-up.
Our Insights over the course of 2020 have highlighted these top IT investments, which also align with our business focus, which is to help our customers maximize their investment in the cloud and the four key concepts that drive value from cloud-based innovation: Secure, Analyze, Automate and Adopt.
Following is a quick reference to this year’s cloud-centric content.
- January – Maximize your Investment in the Cloud
- February – Securing your Data in the Cloud with Office 365
- March – Analyzing your Data in the Cloud with AI
- April – Driving Productivity Through Cloud Automation
- May – Adoption in the Cloud
- June – Leveraging the Cloud for Compliance
- July – Driving Business Growth with Dynamics 365
- August – Cloud Security “For Good”
- September – Catch the Wave: A Low Code Solution for your Business
- October – Optimizing the Application Lifecycle with DevOps
- November – Discovery the Benefits of Cloud-based Windows Virtual Desktop
We all have high hopes for 2021, but one thing for sure that won’t slow down is the reliance on technology to support and drive business innovation and growth regardless of size or industry.
We look forward to another year (our 27th year!) learning and sharing our knowledge with you in 2021!
This Abel Insight was written by Abel Solutions’ President, David Hammond.