Managed IT Services
Business today depends on reliable technology infrastructure. Organizations of all sizes require enterprise-grade security, monitoring, and proactive support from their IT services provider. Go beyond break-fix support to a single-source IT partner so you can focus on the things that matter for your business.
Outsourced IT Support
A robust, reliable, and secure technology infrastructure is key to the success of every business today, but there’s more to the IT puzzle than simply having those things. You must also be concerned with supporting, maintaining, and growing your technology foundation to keep pace with the growth of your business and the changing technology landscape. Our approach to Managed IT Services encompasses Onboarding, Support, Management, Stewardship, and Strategy to not only maintain what you have today but help your business forge a path to greater success through technology. Whether it’s handling day-to-day aspects of supporting your technology environment, implementing cutting edge technologies, or helping you plan your technology future, we can help you remove technology roadblocks so you can focus on dominating your industry.
We remove the day-to-day technology speedbumps through:
- Unlimited end-user support for day-to-day technology issues
- Guaranteed service levels
- Employee onboarding/offboarding
- Software management and deployment
- Patching and vulnerability management
- Managed Endpoint Protection
We take the load off of your team and maintain a secure, reliable IT foundation with:
- Unlimited server and network support
- Server and network infrastructure patching
- Performance and capacity monitoring
- Hardware procurement
- Managed backup and disaster recovery
We guide you in planning for future success by providing:
- Dedicated Technical Account Manager
- Monthly service reports
- Quarterly business reviews
- Yearly technology strategy meetings
IT Infrastructure Services
In today’s fast paced, cloud-based, digital world, your business performs only as well as your IT infrastructure. A smart, secure and nimble infrastructure not only helps you adapt quickly to change, it drives innovation and helps enable new business opportunities. Whether you’re upgrading outdated infrastructure or going full-cloud, we will help you design an IT infrastructure that’s right for your business, both today and in the future.
Our team will look at the technology and software you’re currently using and make an actionable plan for how to use it better to benefit your business success. Insights from our consultants will allow your organization to compete against constant industry innovation—always keeping you one step ahead.
Let us migrate your workflows and applications without all the hassle. As a Microsoft 365 partner, we can compute, analyze, store and network across multiple cloud and on-premises platforms. And with Microsoft Azure, we’re able to build, run, and manage applications across those same platforms. This can result in a hybrid-cloud infrastructure that keeps your business safe, secure and organized.
If we discover that any of your hardware or software needs an upgrade, we’ll handle the entire process from start to finish. We’ll also keep tabs on when new updates are available so you don’t have to.
Gone are the days of poor wireless performance during lunch or high-density hours at the office. With predictive and reactive surveying, environment analysis and heat mapping, we can fine-tune your networks to make them work continuously and accurately.
Cloud Managed Services
Cloud security is a fundamentally new landscape for many companies. While many of the security principles remain the same as on-premises, the implementation is often very different.
We leverage deep partnerships with both long-term industry leaders and innovators at the forefront of new technology to offer a range of additional services to help your business meet the challenge of maximizing its technology investment.
There are several best practices to keep in consideration for cloud security, including:
- Identity & Access Control: Users work from many locations with multiple devices and apps. The only constant is a user’s identity, which makes it the new security control plane.
- Security Posture Management: Ensure you have the tools you need to assess your current environments and assets and identify potential security risks.
- Big Data Security: Protect data, apps, and infrastructure through a layered, defense-in-depth strategy across identity, data, hosts, and networks.
- Advanced Threat Protection: Operational security posture—protect, detect, and respond—should be informed by unparalleled security intelligence to identify rapidly evolving threats early so you can respond quickly.
- Network Security: As the landscape changes, your security solutions must meet the evolving threat landscape’s challenges and make it more difficult for attackers to exploit networks.
Easily meet cloud security requirements, assess regulatory standards and take control of your cloud infrastructure. Our team at Abel Solutions will assist you with this through:
- Hardware and software upgrades
- Information archiving
- Email encryption
- Data loss prevention
You need a plan for encrypting data, managing devices and users, and reporting security health. Our team handles all of that, including:
- Email threat protection
- Threat simulation and end-user training
- Privileged access management
- Endpoint threat management
- Endpoint detection and response
Protect enterprise data against internal and external threats all while maintaining the level of privacy and compliance your business needs. On top of that, our team will assist you with:
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Email continuity
- Business continuity planning
We plan and manage your Microsoft 365 and Azure licensing so you can focus on what’s valuable to your business. You’ll never be disconnected from the complete, intelligent solution of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure.
If your current system is in need of specific hardware or new software, we’ll research the best technology, locate it for the lowest price and install it without interrupting current workflow.
Stay productive anywhere, all the time.
Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with one of our IT Service specialists today.