In today’s competitive marketplace, an organization’s differentiation comes not only from the ability to see market shifts but from the ability to set themselves apart by carrying out the necessary strategic response as quickly as possible.
The right kind of cloud technology can help mid-sized businesses to enterprise organizations:
- Empower employees to boost efficiency through real-time collaboration and automated workflows.
- Drive innovation by leveraging customized solutions on cloud-based platforms that uniquely suit your daily operations and overall business model.
- Broaden engagement with customers via solutions like client portals.
- Protect data and internal systems from cyberthreats with a comprehensive IT infrastructure plan.
One barrier to gaining those benefits is that many organizations struggle with old systems and manual processes that don’t support newer versatile, agile, and secure technology solutions. The only way to make the transition is a 360º-plan that incorporates all facets of your business—your existing processes and how they will transition to the cloud and your compliance and cybersecurity needs.
To evaluate your business’ current technology framework, we will:
- Identify the scope of your business needs.
- Consider your available in-house resources.
- Assess your infrastructure and security requirements.
- Determine where and how we can make improvements via the cloud or on-premises solutions.
Whether your compliance needs are based on industry standards or mandated by federal law, we’ll assess your current IT infrastructure. Then, we’ll create a roadmap for a solution that will not only meet your current compliance needs but will also remain agile enough to accommodate future states as standards evolve.
We’ll review all the critical areas of your organization—systems, networks, and programs—to help you understand the maturity of your security infrastructure. Then we’ll develop a measurement action plan that will provide an actionable set of metric benchmarks that will guide your organization toward a sound cybersecurity strategy.
Moving to the cloud is not an all-or-nothing process. You can:
- Move a single workload or system at a time.
- maintain a hybrid cloud environment where on-premises and cloud services run seamlessly together.
- Keep customer or investor information safe and easily accessible across multiple platforms, devices, and locations.
- Quickly scale up your cloud presence for a specific project or event and scale down when completed.
- Integrate end-to-end data intelligence to understand customer needs better, improve service and product offerings, and drive business excellence. Better yet, extending your data center into the cloud will free up on-premises resources that you can redirect toward your bottom line.
Moving to the cloud is not an all-or-nothing process. You can move a single workload or system at a time. Or, you can maintain a hybrid cloud environment where on-premises and cloud services run seamlessly together across infrastructure, data, users, and applications. You can keep customer or investor information safe and easily accessible across multiple platforms, devices, and locations. Or, you can quickly scale up your cloud presence for a specific project or event and scale down when completed. You can even integrate end-to-end data intelligence to understand customer needs better, improve service and product offerings, and drive business excellence. Better yet, extending your data center into the cloud will free up on-premises resources that you can redirect toward your bottom line.
Wherever you are on your journey to the cloud—or if you need to stay put on-premises for now—we are your trusted partner to guide you toward achieving your business goals and realizing your vision.
Security Assessment & Roadmap
Microsoft Security Score
Microsoft Identity & Access Management
Roadmap for strengthening security policies
Increased network security
Improved remote network connectivity
Cloud Solution Provider
- Real-time collaboration on documents
- The ability to work from anywhere on any device
- Housing all files for projects in one accessible place
- Scheduling online meetings at the click of a button
- Simple device management
- Always-on security
If the answer is no to any of the above, it’s time to consider cloud solutions. Give your company a competitive advantage through cloud-based tools built with scalability, security, and productivity in mind.
Our cloud solutions can be customized to meet any and every collaboration need within your business, whether it be communication, documentation, and/or project management.
Our workflow automation services will identify the repetitive processes in your business and design a workflow that significantly reduces labor time across the process and is measurable via KPIs.
The sooner your enterprise organization embraces business process automation, the sooner you can:
- Reduce lag time by standardizing your operations.
- Create more efficient management and storage of compliance records.
- Increase customer satisfaction through measurable operational improvements.
For vendors still operating with legacy on-premises infrastructures, a modernization strategy represents several logistical challenges. Solving for such issues and fully incorporating the benefits the cloud offers takes both the right plan and the right partner.
A modernization strategy that harnesses data, the cloud, and AI, drives innovation and growth for organizations of all sizes and industries. Having digital transformation in mind is the first step toward envisioning how you can use cloud technology. The next step is to break it down into actionable steps within your enterprise. This modernization strategy should consider the following pillars:
- Engaging your customers through the speed and efficiency of client-facing solutions
- Empowering your employees to increase productivity via workflow and business process automation
- Optimizing your operations through cross-department collaboration and communication
Your cloud strategy serves as the bridge between your organization’s high-level corporate strategy and your cloud migration plan. We devise cloud strategies to avoid operational lag during cloud implementation and to guarantee your new cloud infrastructure immediately serves your vision and goals.
As a managed services provider, we help your enterprise business determine the most cost-effective strategy for data storage, networking infrastructure, and beyond. Our enterprise cloud solutions significantly reduce costs while enhancing business resiliency, flexibility, and network security.
Cloud enablement—or readiness—applies to more than a traditional waterfall project with its highly structured work breakdown formatting. An Agile-Scrum approach can also be very successful if the cloud vision and desired outcome are well defined.
A cloud readiness framework helps embed your cloud activities into your existing procedures, operational tasks, and responsibilities to ensure that you, as the enterprise, stay in control of your cloud journey.
We’ll analyze your existing IT environment and determine the best-suited cloud model for your business. Then, we’ll identify the areas of your business that can enable you to reduce costs and improve service delivery via the cloud.
Our cloud migration services will guide your organization every step of the way when transitioning to the cloud—from devising your cloud strategy to building out and implementing your cloud solutions to providing ongoing support.
Stay productive anywhere, all the time.
Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with one of our Technology Strategy specialists today.