Nintex is the leading third-party process automation solution that allows you to cost-effectively deliver workflow-enabled business solutions on your SharePoint platform and beyond. In response to the growing demand from new and existing customers, Abel Solutions, a Nintex partner since 2008 and a current Nintex Premier Partner, has developed a Nintex training program that can be delivered live at your location, our location, or via web.
How can your company best take advantage of their Nintex investment?
Abel Solutions’ rigorous 3-day Nintex Workflow and Forms training is available for SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 and for Office 365. This course enables IT and Business Users with the know-how to fully leverage this powerful workflow automation platform. We offer each course at least every six months. Our 2018 dates are as follows:
- Nintex for Office 365: March 20-22, 2018 – REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Nintex for Office 365: May 8-10, 2018 – REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Nintex for SharePoint On-prem: June 19-21, 2018 – REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Nintex for Office 365: September 18-20, 2018 – REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Nintex for SharePoint On-prem: December 4-6, 2018
Each Nintex Training course is conducted live and includes an overview, instruction, a course binder and hands-on activities for Nintex Workflow and Forms, which we believe is the best way to gain practical knowledge and experience with Nintex. The course costs $1,875 for the three days and can be attended in our Alpharetta, GA, location or remotely. Students will be presented with a broad range of topics necessary to becoming adept at the creation and deployment of Nintex solutions.
Multiple online exercises are provided at various points throughout the three-day agenda. Each student will receive a login to a SharePoint/Nintex environment where they will create their own workflow solutions and practice the skills that have been taught during the lecture portions of the class. Students retain their SharePoint logins for 10 days after the Nintex Training class is complete, allowing them to further review their classwork along with the answer key for each exercise.
- Become proficient creating basic workflows and forms.
- Understand how to leverage the broad Nintex action set to build real business solutions using Nintex Workflow and Forms.
- Learn how to become more efficient with Nintex Workflow and Forms.
- Basic understanding of SharePoint. Experience as SharePoint site owner preferred but not required.
- No programming knowledge required.