Helping Small Businesses Grow Themselves
Small businesses face enough of a daily struggle without needing to worry about being taken seriously; for a fledgling business, time is a scarce resource, conditions are unstable, and there is always a hungry competitor out to eat your lunch. No small business can afford to lose out on potential clients because they question your business’s dedication to providing a quality product or service. An effective way to handle that problem is to have a Quality Management System (QMS) in place; it assures both customers and competitors that your products or services adhere to a strict, repeatable process that yields a certain standard that can be depended upon. If your QMS observes certain internationally recognized standards such as ISO, your business can open new market opportunities such as government contracts by getting certified as compliant. Adopting a well-constructed QMS can also pave the way for greater process output, lower production costs, and a greater focus on internal processes and goals. Abel Solutions are the experts when it comes to QMS Software for Small Business.
There are difficulties associated with instituting such a change, however. Creating an effective QMS can be a difficult task because thoroughly documenting each of your small business’s essential processes can be a long and tedious undertaking. Approving changes to Quality documents is a slow undertaking, with updated versions potentially passed among many hands and seeing many edits before being signed off. Having various versions of the same documents floating around also sets the stage for confusion among concerned parties. Even when fully accurate and up-to-date, a pen-and-paper QMS is unruly and unapproachable — no one wants to sift through a book of standards to find the specific document they’re looking for during an internal audit. If these hurdles seem intimidating, do not panic; we at Abel Solutions can help with these problems and more.
About Abel Solutions
For over two decades, we have provided comprehensive answers to our clients’ needs by offering SharePoint-based solutions, building unique applications, and delivering extensive complementary IT services.
Our software solution-accelerator for small businesses, QMS|Share, leverages SharePoint’s strengths to present our satisfied clients a more robust and user-friendly QMS experience.
Features of QMS|Share:
- Document libraries can be seen, added to, and edited by anyone with appropriate permissions
- Tagging documents with configurable metadata makes them easier to find later — even among thousands of files
- Version Controls
- Ensures newest version is always used in libraries
- Maintains older versions; approval and review histories are helpful for internal audits
- Move documents around approval process automatically
- Dashboard on home page displays documents pending approval and assigned tasks
- Administrators grant, revoke, and edit users’ permission levels
- Can be applied to site collections, individual sites, or specific libraries
- Can help a business become (and remain) ISO 9001-compliant
- Can allow for compliance certification
QMS Software for Small Business Is Our Specialty
If your small business is feeling growing pains related to quality standards, QMS|Share is a versatile software solution that deftly responds to a host of QMS needs. Finding the right QMS Software for Small Business is our specialty so call us today!