Opening New Doors Through ISO Certification
QMS ISO 9001 is a set of internationally recognized standards for quality control. It supplies a set of specific rules for documenting the processes of production within a company. Although the system allows companies to define their own process, it places a heavy emphasis on a strict adherence to that process once it has been established. With these processes concrete, formalized, and well documented, companies can better achieve consistency control for their product. Strenuous though these requirements may be, businesses that follow them can be certified as ISO compliant. Having such a distinction is appealing to potential partners; prestigious manufacturers require that their vendors have up-to-date QMS ISO 9001 certifications.
Maintaining a Compliant Quality Management System
Once certified, running afoul of these standards can be a logistical nightmare, yet remaining compliant requires a significant investment of resources. We can help with that. Abel Solutions is dedicated to providing customers with a comprehensive remedy to this issue. We offer a SharePoint-based solution specifically designed to help companies implement and maintain an ISO-compliant document solution of their production or service processes. Our software, QMS|Share, is an all-in-one solution-accelerator aimed at making ISO compliance simple and effective.
Features of QMS|Share:
- Document Management: by leveraging SharePoint’s powerful search engine, categorizing and keeping track of ISO-related documentation is as simple as tagging and sorting files.
- With proper implementation, using metadata enables searches that easily produce relevant results from thousands of files.
- The ability to separate document libraries by status – e.g. published documents and working documents – better ensures compliance.
- Customizable version controls allow businesses to plot the course of changes to their documentation while maintaining sequential releases of revised documents.
- Process Management: workflow automation is built into the system to assist you with your compliance needs.
- A dashboard can display documents awaiting approval, keep track of assigned tasks, display user-specific documents, and much more.
- Customizable views can be used to sort documents by file types, departments, job titles, etc.
- Set up alerts on specific files that will send an email to concerned parties when changes are made to important documents or allow you to set expiration dates that trigger a new review to keep your controlled documents up to date.
- Compliance: Microsoft SharePoint is itself a program thoroughly compliant with a host of technology standards
- Conforms to standards of CFR Title 21 Part 11, which requires that users can only access documents by using 2 distinct identification methods. See link: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfcfr/CFRSearch.cfm?CFRPart=11&showFR=1&subpartNode=21:22.214.171.124.8.3
- Brings the most thorough list of compliance offerings of any cloud-based service provider: ISO 9001, ISO 22301, ISO 27001, ISO 27017, and ISO 27018
- Security: SharePoint enables users to maintain rigorous security for all their documents, from the sensitive to the mundane
- Restrict access to certain sites or libraries by granting or denying permission, and set the amount of power available to users by editing their permission levels
- The Microsoft platform adheres to both international and industry compliance standards.
- Administrative users are authenticated through one of two systems: Active Directory on Windows Server 2016 or Azure Active Directory in the cloud
- Workflow and Process Automation: managing workflows is a painless process in SharePoint, and helps to improve company efficiency.
- Configure workflows to institute an approval process for important documents; major approvals are saved to help maintain audit trails
- Detailed audit trails allow for a thorough overview of a document’s workflow status and the ability to better handle process bottlenecks
- Document history pages allow for assessment of all reviews and approvals for a given file
QMS ISO 9001 Compliance — An Abel Solution
Abel Solutions implements and maintains QMS|Share as a robust and versatile solution for users who want to maintain compliance with QMS ISO 9001 standards. We have over two decades of experience delivering SharePoint-based fixes, building unique applications, and offering complementary IT services to our satisfied clients. Consider using QMS|Share for an efficient and cost-effective answer to your compliance needs.