November 4, 2019
- Private channels rolling out this week.
- Multiwindow – Pop-out chats, meetings, calls or documents into separate windows. Rolling out early next year.
- Teams client for Linux
- New messaging extensions – Both Polls and Surveys will be available in Teams chat and channel conversations.
- Pinned channels rolling out later this year.
- Integration between Outlook and Teams. Move email into a Teams channel, open and reply to it directly from Teams.
- Tasks in Teams – New interface for managing all personal and assigned tasks within Teams. This includes all of your Planner tasks as well as personal tasks from Microsoft To Do and Outlook. Rolling out early next year.
- Yammer app for Teams rolling out early next year.
- Microsoft Whiteboard – Now generally available.
- Live Captions in Teams Meetings
- Microsoft Teams speakerphones and other hardware.
- Advisor for Teams – Assists IT Admins with Teams deployment.
- Power Apps – Publish as Teams apps.
- Power Automate (Flow) – Triggers add when someone new joins the team. Send notifications within Teams when certain keywords are mentioned. Automatically set focused time. Save notes to OneNote. All available later this year.
- Pinned apps – Allows users to pin frequently used apps to the left navigation bar.
Read more here: http://bit.ly/2pDuKxA
Posted by Eric Gregorich, Sr. Solutions Architect