Is the cloud secure for my apps? Which apps make sense to run in the cloud? Can I trust my business-critical app to a cloud vendor? You want to head to the cloud, but naturally you have questions.
You may also wonder why customers choose Microsoft Azure for their cloud migration. One reason is unparalleled innovation: you can maximize your productivity with fully managed services such as App Service, Azure SQL Database, and global on-demand Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). Your focus should be driving your business priorities instead of worrying about running data centers.
When it comes to moving your apps and data to the cloud, there are three areas of benefit:
- Cost savings
- Security and business continuity
Let’s dive into each of these.
Cost-effective: pay less, get more
- Spend less time managing server infrastructure and more time adding business value. Drop the burden and large up-front costs of locally-run server management.
- Respond quickly to changing business requirements with the ability to add capacity during peak seasons and reduce it when you need less.
- Pay only for what you use for short or seasonal cloud needs. Or get unmatched pricing in the industry, paying a predictable rate for always-on critical services.
- Hit the cloud running with familiar Windows Server features in Azure. And take advantage of free assessment/migration tools plus free online training courses.
- Use Azure cost management tools to easily track utilization and follow cost savings recommendations.
- Run Windows Server in Azure Virtual Machines – gain access to enterprise-grade server infrastructure without having to run your own on-premises servers and storage.
- Migrate one, two, or all your critical business applications to the cloud with surprising ease – when you’re ready and on your terms.
- Get unlimited innovation – Azure makes it easy to build new apps to better serve your customers – for example, build web apps with chatbots.
- Need to stay on-premises? No problem. Upgrade to Windows Server 2019 and get built-in access to hybrid services such as cloud backup.
- Simplify management of Windows Server anywhere – Use Windows Admin Center to manage Windows Server in Azure and on your own servers.
Unmatched security, privacy and business continuity
- Guard your business against external threats and ransomware, using built-in security features across on-premises and cloud deployments.
- Make sure your business stays up and running no matter what, with full backup and recovery to the cloud.
- Make it easy for employees to access all their apps and devices with secure single sign-on – from anywhere.
- Take advantage of compliance certifications in Azure—more than any other cloud provider.
- Protect apps running Windows Server or SQL Server 2008/R2 – Upgrade to the latest version of Windows Server in Azure. If your app requires 2008/R2, stay protected with 3 more years of extended security updates, free only in Azure.
- Data privacy: We are committed to providing you with products, information, and controls that allow you to choose how data is collected and used.
Want to learn how a move to Azure can benefit your business? Have questions? Abel Solutions is ready to help you!