Managed IT Services
Business today depends on reliable technology infrastructure. Organizations of all sizes require enterprise-grade security, monitoring, and proactive support from their IT services provider. Go beyond break-fix support to a single-source IT partner so you can focus on the things that matter for your business.
Defend, protect, and secure your data.
Outsourced IT Support
A robust, reliable, and secure technology infrastructure is key to the success of every business today, but there’s more to the IT puzzle than simply having those things. You must also be concerned with supporting, maintaining, and growing your technology foundation to keep pace with the growth of your business and the changing technology landscape. Our approach to Managed IT Services encompasses Onboarding, Support, Management, Stewardship, and Strategy to not only maintain what you have today but help your business forge a path to greater success through technology. Whether it’s handling day-to-day aspects of supporting your technology environment, implementing cutting edge technologies, or helping you plan your technology future, we can help you remove technology roadblocks so you can focus on dominating your industry.
We remove the day-to-day technology speedbumps through:
- Unlimited end-user support for day-to-day technology issues
- Guaranteed service levels
- Employee onboarding/offboarding
- Software management and deployment
- Patching and vulnerability management
- Managed Endpoint Protection
We take the load off of your team and maintain a secure, reliable IT foundation with:
- Unlimited server and network support
- Server and network infrastructure patching
- Performance and capacity monitoring
- Hardware procurement
- Managed backup and disaster recovery
We guide you in planning for future success by providing:
- Dedicated Technical Account Manager
- Monthly service reports
- Quarterly business reviews
- Yearly technology strategy meetings
Cloud Managed Services
Cloud security is a fundamentally new landscape for many companies. While many of the security principles remain the same as on-premises, the implementation is often very different. There are several best practices to keep in consideration for cloud security, including:
- Identity & Access Control: Users work from many locations with multiple devices and apps. The only constant is a user’s identity, which makes it the new security control plane.
- Security Posture Management: Ensure you have the tools you need to assess your current environments and assets and identify potential security risks.
- Big Data Security: Protect data, apps, and infrastructure through a layered, defense-in-depth strategy across identity, data, hosts, and networks.
- Advanced Threat Protection: Operational security posture—protect, detect, and respond—should be informed by unparalleled security intelligence to identify rapidly evolving threats early so you can respond quickly.
- Network Security: As the landscape changes, your security solutions must meet the evolving threat landscape’s challenges and make it more difficult for attackers to exploit networks.
We’ll run an audit of the native security settings in your organization’s current cloud services, then create a plan for encrypting data, managing devices, managing users, and reporting security health.
Most enterprise businesses move between multiple IT environments, often between on-premise and a public or private cloud. Our hybrid cloud infrastructure plan will ensure that you’re protecting your data, meeting compliance and governance standards, and keeping your supply chain secure.
Years ago, having an internet firewall, PC antivirus, and email filtering was enough to protect your business. But with employees using personal devices to access company data, your organization’s security is at a far greater risk for cyber threats and security breaches.
We’ll minimize that risk by leveraging best-in-class tools from our strategic partners, such as Microsoft, Zix|AppRiver, Sophos, and Veeam.
Data loss can and does happen in cloud environments. That’s why you need backup solutions that ensure both short-term and long-term retention to fill any policy gaps. Our enterprise cloud backup solution reduces backup costs and minimizes your data center footprint.
Keep your customers’ data secure with a system built cloud-first for more robust data protection, encryption, and transfers.
Every organization—regardless of size or industry—relies on email to run its business. The beauty of email is that it just works, and you don’t have to think about it. Nearly everyone has it and knows how to use it, including non-technical people. So, for email encryption to be successful, it must be just as intuitive to use as standard email.
Who needs email encryption? If you work in a highly regulated industry (e.g., healthcare, financial services, legal, insurance), you are probably (hopefully) already aware that you should have email encryption in place to meet compliance requirements. But even if you aren’t in one of those industries, you may do business with organizations with compliance regulations to adhere to such as billing, collections, claims, payment processing, real estate, even education.
Additionally, anyone handling propriety company information or intellectual property—if you use email to share that information externally, you need to consider email encryption.
Our cloud-based spam filter solution reduces the load on your server while offering a range of options for how spam emails are handled. By opting for a hosted spam filter, your business will enjoy spam prevention that evolves in real-time and is infinitely scalable.
Stay productive anywhere, all the time.
Help your company get more done faster and empower your remote workforce.