At Abel Solutions, we delight our clients with cloud solutions, customer insights, and process automation to increase productivity, profitability, and competitive leadership. We believe each business enterprise requires a unique balance of People, Process, and Technology capabilities to achieve Business Excellence. Our consultants bring decades of experience and a true partnership approach to unique solutions that meet business needs.
We are looking for current Sophomores and Juniors: aspiring technologists, business-minded communicators, and creative problem solvers to join our exceptional Consulting Services team in Alpharetta, GA. Our Summer 2020 Internship is a paid, 8-week, full-time assignment full of opportunities to learn and grow as a professional consultant.
During the Program, You Will…
- Contribute to real-world projects solving problems for clients.
- Train on essential consulting skills, both “soft” and technical.
- Learn core Microsoft technology (Power Platform, Office 365, Azure) and how to craft client-specific solutions.
- Receive mentoring from industry veterans and the opportunity to grow your professional network.
We Are Looking For…
- Current undergraduate students in their Sophomore or Junior year, studying Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or Computer Science.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Business analysis skills: Ability to draw conclusions from quantitative data, assess priorities, and evaluate risks.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office.